“Taking one simple glance at history—using simple common sense—we will find that everything of scientific innovation has come from the fringe, and directly threatened the status quo at the start. From The Wright Brothers to Steve Jobs – they were all once considered “fringe mavericks” until their efforts merged into the mainstream and became a participant in the “status quo”. The status quo is there to create its own legion of followers, while only those who dare to step out of it and take a risk with something that could change it—those are the only people in human history that have ever contributed to changing it. These innovators didn’t listen to anyone except their own hearts and minds—while ignoring all the noise around them.”
– Eric Merola
- Brain cancers cured, weddings to follow – thanks to Antineoplastons!
- Hannah Bradley (Anaplastic Astrocytoma brain cancer survivor) Dr. Burzynski / Antineoplaston patient
- Eric Merola wikipedia & Eric Merola photos
- Los Angeles Times reviews Eric Merola’s “BURZYNSKI”
- The National Cancer Institute begins to come clean on Antineoplastons
- Eric Merola interview – June, 2013 – Underground Wellness Show – “Burzynski: Part II”