Profiles Dr. Burzynski and his battle with the FDA over his controversial cancer therapy.
Click here to watch the entire segment hosted by Eric Merola as it aired on PBS: http://video.cpt12.org/video/2341438312
This film tells the story of Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski, a pioneering medical doctor and PhD biochemist who won the largest – and possibly the most convoluted – legal battle against the Food and Drug Administration in American history. Burzynski’s battles were centered on his belief in Antineoplastons, a gene-targeting cancer therapy he discovered in the 1970s.
The ultimate approval of Antineoplastons would mark the first time in history a single scientist, not a pharmaceutical company, would hold the exclusive patent and distribution rights on a paradigm-shifting, life-saving medical breakthrough.
Directed by Eric Merola, BURZYNKSI provides first-person testimonials of cancer patients who chose his treatment instead of surgery, chemotherapy or radiation – with full disclosure of original medical records to support their diagnosis and recovery.
During its CPT12 premiere, Director Eric Merola and Houston’s Burzynski Clinic spokesperson Azad Rastegar will join CPT12 Director of Development Shari Bernson and journalist Rebecca Stevens live in the studio to discuss the film.
- BURZYNSKI transcript with research sources
- National Cancer Institute: Human/Clinical Studies
- Court Testimony of Nicholas Patronas, MD (Founder of the Neuroradiology section of the National Cancer Institute)
- Video comments by Juan F. Martinez-Canca (Neurosurgeon who has witnessed Burzynski’s work)
- About The Film Director – Eric Merola
- Variety Magazine review’s Eric Merola’s Burzynski, the Movie (Variety Magazine)
- Eric Merola interview – June, 2013 – Underground Wellness Show – “Burzynski: Part II”
- Eric Merola – FILM THREAT’s Review of “Burzynski: Cancer Is Serious Business” directed by Eric Merola
- Los Angeles Times reviews Eric Merola’s “BURZYNSKI”
- Eric Merola interviewed by Dr. Mehmet Oz – The Dr Oz Show (Oprah.com)
- To learn more about Eric Merola, visit: www.ericmerola.com